1. Put your list of prior art references in a Word document, then select Check References in the PatentOptimizer Ribbon.
2. Select all the references you would like populated in your IDS Form. This can include non-patent literature.
3. Then select the IDS button.
4. The new dialog box will walk you through populating your form. First, select Copy Path To Clipboard.
5. Next, select continue.
6. Once you are in the form, you will need to select the Import Data button. Note the image on the right side of the dialog box.
Once you have imported the copied path, your form will automatically populate.